use the code captoring for 10% off your purchase
i hope u find someone that mindlessly plays with your hands and lightly strokes your legs and massages your back and plays with your hair and i hope that u feel like you’re home when u look at them
The truth is that there are a lot of people like you, us, with strange hobbies or talents or gifts and we try to hide it because we’re afraid that it makes us seem weird or it will turn people off, but that’s a mistake. What makes me unique has brought every person I love into my life.
anyway here’s my cat
it's the moment of truth
and the moment to lie
the moment to live
and the moment to die
the moment to fight
the moment to fight
to fight, to fight, to fight!
okay but consider these
- 'oh my god im so sorry my dog usually doesnt jump up on people like this i have no idea what their deal is but also hey there'
- met while jumping into the same pile of freshly raked leaves in a park (alternatively, one jumps in and they met when no 2 kicks said pile of leaves)
- waiting behind you in line but ‘excuse you me did i just hear you talking shit about my favourite superhero there SON’
- 3am and the fire alarm in our apartment complex just went off let me lend you my jacket while we wait on the sidewalk
- it started as one game of ddr in a games acarde/convention and turned into a two hour long battle and i wont let you wiN
- 'it was raining so hard i wasnt paying attention as i ran into the side of your car/you/your umbrella but were both drenched now and also hey there'
- eating in the same diner every morning and the waitress ALWAYS mixes up our orders so why dont we just sit at the same table to save her the trouble
- well were both here to meet a mutual friend to hang out but they dropped out last second and this is awkward as shit huh
- 'im sorry but your headphones are so loud i can hear them from here and just what the crap do you think youre listening to thats so two thousand and late'
- 'wait, have we met before?' 'no, i think i wouldve remembered' just in any context just do it okay
- ghost hunters/haunted house/paranormal investigators au
- fLORIST AU
GUESS WHO’S GOT A DATE THIS FRIDAY
well not me but someone out there probably. you go pal.
Blaziken Mega Evolving into Mega Blaziken! :D
So excited for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire!
Mob!AU | Steve and Bucky are ‘soldiers’ working up the ranks of the Irish Mob. They’ve got street smarts in spades and enough dumb luck to earn themselves a reputation. When things start to go south, the only way is out and all they’ve got is each other, until they meet Sam, who is seeking revenge for the death of his best friend Riley and Peggy, who is looking to take down the Boss after being left for dead.
You might think that this gifset is pointless but it features Lee Pace’s profile view and should therefore be considered a blessing on your dashboard
No Angels by Bastille vs. the xx
YOU GUYS THIS IS PROBABLY THE MOST AMAZING MASHUP I’VE EVER HEARD. JUST LISTEN.
Meet Your Photographer, a short series that will be introducing you to the contributing photographers of yagazieemezi.com over the next couple of weeks. You will be seeing their work on here fairly often so this is an excellent way for you to get familiar with these talented folks.
My name is Tj Letsa and I’m a 26 year old photographer from Accra, Ghana. I picked up photography from a friend who showed me the basics of the art and I really enjoyed it. At first, I wanted to start a menswear blog, figuring that my sense of style would be an advantage. This was during the time when the menswear blog craze had hit the internet and I like many, wanted to bring this wave into Accra, Ghana.
"I have always had a creative side. Picking up a camera just helped me to express it more. I’m on a journey with my creative self to portray my heart. I believe in the art of photography and not the science of it. Photography should be a tool for which people would use to document the most memorable periods and stories and relive it by looking at each photo. African Brands should also use photography as a powerful reminder of their corporate entity and tell their own stories."