reasons I can relate to a possum:
-tired & unkempt
-emotions ranging from “displeased” to “existential scream”
-no work ethic
-lies around looking dead when overwhelmed
-will eat trash & live amongst trash if left to own devices
-sometimes you feel bad and feed it a sandwich
- Dated: 17th–18th century
- Place of Origin: Thanjavur
- Culture: South Indian, Thanjavur
- Medium: steel
An odd, yet very beautiful variation of a Katar dagger with an European blade.
I met this albino Raven named Pearl today. It is only one of four known albino Ravens in the whole world.
Pearl lives in this woman’s house. The handler has a permit, and the bird is property of the government (like hawks and falcons). She is affiliated with the California Wildlife Center. Every time the handler stopped petting Pearl she started cawing. She really likes affection.
- Platonic reassuring shoulder/arm/hand grabbing
- Platonic tight, meaningful hugs
- Platonic late-night deep conversations that end in at least one person holding back tears or sobbing
- Platonic sleeping in the same bed
- Platonic forehead touches
- Platonic staring into each other’s eyes like the other person is the world
- Platonic CUDDLES
SUPER CLOSE PLATONIC RELATIONSHIPS
what do you mean this isnt word for word
cat people: dogs are cool too
dog people: cats don’t feel love did you know a cat once MURDERED my MOTHER
This is about as patient as I get with fan art, usually… 20 minutes in the morning before work, even with characters I love. After that I get incredibly bored. Either way: Aeris (in my game, it was “Aeris”) is and always will be my favourite FF-character, I think. I experienced loss at a very young age; GoT is nothing.
I imagine her having slightly off-but-pretty features because I like thinking of Cetra as such… Maybe I’ll gather enough patience to make a real picture one day. Hahah…